Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Topic 3;;

Task one;;
BE PREPARED
im not always prepared for class sometimes i dont have my pen or paper and i have to borrow some i need to get bettter at that so i want have no doubts about me and my work

Task two;;
1.)how to take notes
to take good notes you need to have pen or paper and a note book or something to keep your notes in so you dont lose them. good notes is when you can actually go back and study and actually take a test and say hey all this was on my notes good notes gets you great grades to




2.)combating procrastination
Things that i can do to stop procrastinating is try to get myself in to mood to do what has to be done if I have questions ask my teacher make sure I have my materials dont be lazy and try to stay positive and actually work as hard as i can.

1 comment:

  1. Good points. Procrastination is something so many people battle with. Need to start going back and doing weekly service learning journals for some of these topics.

    Please edit this post for writing errors, and go back and add task 3- your weekly journal.

    As is for topic 18/30 points.

    ReplyDelete