Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Topic11;;

Task one;;
I know proper cell phone use but I could help myself a little it said I would embarrass my self on a quit bus which means I probley talk really loud. so therefore I would need to keep my voice down and probley not even use my phone, And I surely shouldnt use my phone in places where they are not alowed. because if there not alowed at that area theres a reason for that.

Task two;;
you should not use your cell phone in a place where they are not allowed. its not the best thing to do because if something says no cell phone used here then that means there is a reason for not using your cell phone there so it would be best not to use your cell phone where it says not to

1 comment:

  1. I think you know yourself better than the quiz! I can't imagine you talking really loudly though.

    Please go back and edit this post for more points- ex: Always capitalize I!

    As is 16/20 points.

    ReplyDelete